Thursday, October 25, 2007

CENSORED





I used to believe the hype that the bicycle industry puts out about how good their stuff is. But I got ripped off too many times.

“Bent-rider-on-line” banned me from their forum for telling the truth about the info-mercials the advertisers pay them to write. I have also been censored at Bicycle Design blog. And even at the nature2energy forum for daring to try to talk about the concept that people must give up their cars. I must be doing something right.

If you can’t handle the unmitigated truth about their scams please don’t read it. What amazes me is how badly people want to believe the hype.

And finally the MTBR forums censured me for asking too many detailed questions about lights. They did not want me to expose the out dated lights made by their advertisers.
They actually told me that that I should choose a light by theirs advertisers beam descriptions, or just buy several of them and see with my own eyes. What incredibly rude people run these forums!!!


In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users , or of otherwise disrupting on-topic discussion.

Antagonism: an active hostility

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)