Pope Francis Calls for Action on Climate Change
2) Rich countries are destroying poor ones, and the earth is getting warmer.
3) Christians have misinterpreted Scripture
4) The importance of access to safe drinkable water is “a basic and universal human right.”
5) Technocratic domination leads to the destruction of nature and the exploitation of people
6) Population control does not address the problems of the poor.
8) The international community has not acted enough: “recent World Summits on the environment have not lived up to expectations
9) Individuals must act
10) “What kind of world do we want to leave to those who come after us
Pope Francis Calls for Action on Climate Change & Capitalism on a Planet "Exploited by Human Greed"
I'm sure the rich that have their money in the Vatican bank will be glad to hear that, then take it out.
The rich scum profits most from the world falling into caos!