- large switching box
- large generator made from a small car engine. [pacific north west averages only 1.5 hours of direct sun light a day]
- charge controller
- large 2 volt battery cells
- extra batterys
- a lot of gauges/ meters
- extra money stashed away for emergency's'
- L.E.D. Lights
- earth bag mini house with at least two feet thick walls.
- No refrigerators in the winter (I use an ice box outside).
- New car stereos do a good job of energy conservation, but I can't even charge up my computer unless the sun shines!
Is another electrical appliance worth the effort?