Sunday, July 4, 2021

Get used to it America


The rich republicans are only 30% now and they are still blocking the environmental progress that the other 70% of us want. Petroleum corporations have so much money that they can spew their lying rhetoric so ubiquitously that too many people believe it. All they have to now is keep whining about how the election was stolen from them and keep pumping out the lies.

1 comment: said...

so sweet of you you have taken the real pictures of facts and your content is greater I love to read your next post on Cycles